Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Hurricane Irma - Looters Will Be Shot

“Hear, O earth: behold, I am bringing disaster on this people,
The fruit of their plans,
Because they have not listened to My words,
And as for My law, they have rejected it also.


~~~


Irma becomes strongest Atlantic hurricane outside Gulf and Caribbean ever recorded




Irma spun into a monster storm Tuesday morning with sustained winds topping 180 mph, becoming the strongest Atlantic hurricane ever recorded outside the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean, National Hurricane Center forecasters said in their 11 a.m. advisory.




One of the hurricane forecast models for Cat 4 Hurricane Irma


Tropical storm-force winds are expected to begin affecting the east coast of Florida and the Florida Keys on Friday night.

An evacuation decision for the Florida Keys may have to come as early as Tuesday.

~~~

I grew up in Miami in the 60's and experienced a number of hurricanes. Hurricane Donna was my first experience as a child. 

Hurricane Donna- 1960

After swiping the Florida Keys and striking land near Fort Myers on Sept. 10, 'Deadly Donna' did not travel along the usual path that storms of her magnitude usually take.


I also experienced both Miami riots up close and learned early on how easily the crazed, criminal mobs go into meltdown and start looting and burning down and destroying everything.
I remember the last riots driving down from West Palm Beach to see my mom and dad seeing National Guard troops deployed on 1-95. It just got more surreal after that with flames and thick black smoke from looted warehouses and business licking the skyline as the raging mobs loaded up their plunder everywhere they could load it, on the roofs, hoods, trunk lid of their cars after filling the inside of the cars full of stolen merchandise.

That was the first time I saw police in gas masks and billy clubs spray painting cars with "LOOTER" on the side, busting windshields, taking out ignition keys, and moving on to the other gangs and mobs of looters to mark them for later arrests.

Talk about the evil and greed that lies just beneath the surface when law and order break down !
The police just could not keep up with all the crime, it was out of control.
I wish I had video taped what I saw (up close). It was a preview of war in America.

Having escaped, I was living near Orlando in 1992 when big bad Hurricane Andrew hit just south around Homestead. Miami was spared a direct hit, so they are long overdue and so is Key West, America's southernmost sodomy celebrating city. 

Irma and the thought of a major hit on large city like Miami where power is out for weeks and lack of food and water leading to chaos, unrest, crimes, mob violence, organized gang attacks and martial law.  

I hope this is not what we will see as America descends into third world status, the opposite of what President Trump has promised.
I hope I am wrong but I get the feeling that now Cat 5 Irma will do serious damage to so much of Florida and elsewhere that taking care of everyone will be impossible for FEMA, Trump or any aid groups.

As the delusional and the false prophets lies and proclamations on MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN are exposed by God judging America for her great wickedness, the time to repent is closing for many who will not survive  the sword, famine and pestilence He is bringing upon this wicked land.





  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN MARCEL. I pray The LORD+ protect you and all of HIS+ Children.

I am hearing that there is another hurricane building behind Irma!

We have been knowing that this is coming, that Judgment is here for sinful America, but it is Frightening as we see the death and destruction.

America has raised its fist in GOD'S Face and challenged HIM+. How does HIS+ Fist look to America?

Marcel, will you be staying or leaving your area? I am still hoping that Irma will only brush Florida and travel north. I don't know how to pray except to make my request and let GOD'S will be done.

How can we ask for mercy for America that has mocked GOD? Now they will have to eat their mockery.
The LORD+ Bless you and keep you safe brother.
Samson7able <(((><

Marcel Cousineau said...

yes the other hurricane behind Irma, I sent you the youtube video yesterday that Linda sent me.
https://youtu.be/nK7W9FIgi-Q


I've got no where to go so I'm staying,
Got to check my H shelter in the back yard for snakes and rodents today, Would you like to volunteer ? lol

I had dug a hole in 2004 to spread soil around smaller sinkholes on the property and when H Francis & Janet paid a visit I threw some metal roofing over the hole, and with a lawn chair and some snacks got an amazing and SAFE view of God's fury..... but a Cat 5, I better dig a deeper hole !

I fixed it up better, good roof, irrigation, etc. since then and have yet to use it again.

Lots of dust and cowbwebs and had to "remove' a few possums digging around there over the years to make a home.

Often they don't let you back to your property when you leave your home and the shelters are often like the Superdome in New Orleans, deadly and dangerous.


I believe like Linda, pray for God's mercy in the midst of His judgments and hopefully many will repent and see the handwriting on the wall.

Living or buying property on the east, west coast is a no no because eventually the coastal property becomes the sea.
I'm about 45 miles from the Gulf. Hope your cousin leaves before the big traffic decides to go.

Unknown said...

Hi Marcel,

These storms are coming back to back. No more space to repent. God has given us many, many spaces to repent, but instead arrogant America has continued to mock God to His face. This nation will regret it, that is, if we finally come to the conclusion this is judgment.

I'm praying for my family, for you, for Samson, and for everyone in the path of Irma. Pray everyone for God's mercy in judgment. He is able!

Stay safe, Marcel.

Linda

Marcel Cousineau said...

Went to Wal Mart earlier, no water since yesterday and I'm up in N.C. Florida.
Parking lot was full and looks like people are already heading north where I am.
I thank the Lord He put it in me to be hurricane ready 365 days a yr. and to get out of even medium sized cities.


A number of people went to get water while I was there and shelves were empty. they waited too late.
After this one, the survivors will move out of big cities and head to small towns.
Talked to one of the W.M. employees and he fled Miami after Andrew in 92'.
They lied about the # of people who died in that one.
He lost everything.

getting shelter ready, haven't sweat in months, burning off some fat, so this is good.

Praise God, He only gives us all what we deserve and there are benefits when you are insured by the blood of Jesus.

HEY OUT THERE ARE YOU INSURED ?